Popular Posts

I take back that I said ysense is not completely a scam. This is totally a fucking scam website.

I still couldn't find out what happened to the $20 which I transferred from ysense to PayPal and then to my bank account which I asked you guys in this post. The bank does not show any transactions I did from paypal while paypal shows the $20 was transferred to my bank. Emailed paypal and it sent a reply telling me to read the FAQ for help. Tried to call them and it said the call is being connected and kept the call on hold for 15 fucking minutes before I cut it.

Some of you guys told paypal would have reversed the money back to ysense. If the money I worked hard for would be reversed back with just a request by ysense and it doesn't notify me the reason why it happened or that it even happened. Man the service PayPal provides doesn't make any fucking sense and it can suck dick.

Fuck paypal. Fuck ysense. Fuck the system. Never thought making money would feel like fighting a fucking war.

Wonder how many people have been scammed by this shitty ass ysense. It should be banned. Help me bring it down. How do I report it?

submitted by /u/Blazing_neon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/d9yll6/i_take_back_that_i_said_ysense_is_not_completely/

No comments:

Add Comment