Popular Posts

August earnings (first full month)

As I previously posted, I got started doing this during the first week of August. Here's what I got during my first month.

Site Amazon GC PayPal EFT TOTAL
ShadowShopper $0 $0 $50 $50
GrabPoints $20 $20 $0 $40
DigSite $40 $0 $0 $40
QuickThoughts $40 $0 $0 $40
Qmee $10 $10 $0 $20
Prolific $0 $7.91 $0 $7.91
ZoomBucks $5 $0 $0 $5
1Q $0 $0.75 $0 $0.75
TOTAL $115 $38.66 $50 $203.66

ShadowShopper, I think I saw it posted here somewhere first. Signed up out of curiousity, and got a call out of the blue for an insurance inspection company. I got two assignments to take photos of damaged vehicles for insurance, one toward the beginning of the month and the other toward the end of the month. $50 (sent via EFT to my checking) for about a combined hour of work. I had to drive about two miles each time, so that worked out well.

DigSite was a week-long survey that I think originated from GrabPoints or Qmee. Paid via Amazon gift card for full participation.

I signed up for 1Q about three days ago and have gotten one survey so far. They're a bit different in that it immediately sends to PayPal.

I've got about $25 with Prolific, QuickThoughts, ZoomBucks, and GrabPoints that did not clear before the end of the month, so that will jumpstart September for me.

Dates for cash-out or payments received: August 6th, 7th, 9th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 16th, 19th, 22nd, 29th. I didn't spend as much time toward the end of the month as I did at the beginning. Early on I did more GrabPoints and Qmee surveys but then focused more on QuickThoughts toward the end of the month. One GrabPoints multi-day survey resulted in a $20 payout, and most of the rest was from bonus offers (i.e. download the Nielsen app, complete this, do that, etc).

QuickThoughts is nice in that you usually get a consolation payment if you don't qualify for the survey. GrabPoints/ZoomBucks and Qmee get a bit frustrating with the rejections, especially after partial completion (sometimes fairly lengthy before that point, especially with GP).

I sent so much to Amazon because my wife is needing a new smartphone, and that plus some more money coming shortly from AdSense from my blog will pay for her new phone. Yay! After that, this will probably start going to other expenses (this would have covered my internet, phone and water bills, with some to spare), splurge money, or patching holes in the ol' savings account.

I don't really expect September to be the same, as some of this was unusual and/or one-time bonuses, but I'm hoping it can contribute to easing our budget in the future!

submitted by /u/JamisonFaught
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cy6byt/august_earnings_first_full_month/

No comments:

Add Comment