Popular Posts

The myth of earning money online?

I think I tried every single way to earn money online but failed, I know it’s not easy and you have to work hard for it but I also no it’s not impossible!

1- Youtube:

After 3 years on Youtube, my channel has only 335 subscribers with more than 200 videos, channels with the same content quality has tens of thousands of subscribers and views.

2- Freelancing:

No matter how many jobs I applied to there are tens of people applying for it with better reviews and rates, it doesn’t give you a chance to even start because nobody would choose a new member with no previous projects

3- Lionbridge/Appen

Didn’t get an answer from the first one, got accepted in Appen but with no projects though I’ve applied for many for months now

4- Amazon Mturk

Idk how people make money out of this when everything pays you 0.0000037$

5- Transcription:

I think this is dead because the low wages and the quality of audios

6- Surveys:

I’ve tried all the websites mentioned here but they all provide either games that pay you 0.1$ after you spend half an hour! Or something that said it’s pay you 0.6-1$ but it’d be sth that would ask for your credit card or simply a link that crashes, seriously i tried all and there isnt any survey that would pay well works!!!

I just want to see how it feels like to have even 100$ a month from the internet!!!!

submitted by /u/Radioheader377
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cy4zt0/the_myth_of_earning_money_online/

No comments:

Add Comment