Popular Posts

SMS Verification Issue with Coinpop, appstation, appflame, etc.

so it seems there might be a problem with redeeming your points with any of these apps and related apps. They introduced a sms verification in which you are only allowed to use one phone number per app. If you try to use the same phone number on another app you will be stuck on a verified loop hole with no chance of redeeming your points. I had to use some numbers from my family members but I still need more numbers. Temporary numbers from those text/call apps don't work. Since I saw no post regarding this issue I decided to weigh in on this, unless there is something I am doing wrong. I want to know if there is a way around this.

submitted by /u/manuel2170
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cwhnsh/sms_verification_issue_with_coinpop_appstation/

No comments:

Add Comment