Popular Posts

Find a Local Research Company for Studies

Surveys on apps are great since there’s so much flexibility to them, but be sure to check out local research companies as well for in-person opportunities that pay much better.

I was able to find a research company close to me which I signed up for, and once they had something that fit my demographic info, they reached out to me to see if I was interested. The study is paying $550 for 2 days at 10 hours each day or $27.50/hour.

Obviously not everyone can commit for so much time, but they even had smaller stuff that’s like 2-3 hours long and paid $120.

Good luck all!

submitted by /u/Bigmomma59plus10
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cwium4/find_a_local_research_company_for_studies/

No comments:

Add Comment