Popular Posts

Sites to make 5-10-20$ weekly? Non USA, UK or Australia

Hi! I am residing in Serbia right now. I really need a website for some extra cash. Mturk didn't accept my application, and I can't do many of the sites mentioned on here. Qmee doesn't accept my country, prolific doesn't... Swagbucks did, but there are very little offers I get on it. So by what I see so far with some luck I can make 5$ on it weekly. I make some amount on Humanatic, sometime something on Castingwords. Any other sites? I am aiming at finding how to make extra 50$ per week or per 2 weeks. Preferably something that pays weekly, not monthly. Generally I can make some extra cash by doing graphic design, but my laptop charger broke and I don't have the funds to replace it yet so I'm working on my phone. Once my account is 1 month old, I will try offering some services in the slave labor category. What can I do in the meantime? Sites I can try? I feel like I've been researching and unsuccessfully trying sites forever so I will appreciate fresh perspective.

submitted by /u/tobecontinued89
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/clumy5/sites_to_make_51020_weekly_non_usa_uk_or_australia/

No comments:

Add Comment