Popular Posts

I want to learn how to make beer money :)

Hello people. I came here after a moderator from r/iwanttolearn pointed me here, after my post was removed. I will copy paste it here:

Hi people. My issue is a pretty common one. As a student I dedicate a big chunk of my time to studying and maintaining high grades. I have not yet acquired enough skills to get a job or internship in the field i am studying since i am only a second year in electrical engineering. What are some ways to make some pocket money and still have time to study. I know that people can make money through the internet doing various things. Is any of these things easy to pick up on? I don't wanna be delusional, I know usually you can't make easy money and a lot of money at the same time. What are your thoughts?

submitted by /u/doggoistlife
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cosj0q/i_want_to_learn_how_to_make_beer_money/

No comments:

Add Comment