Popular Posts

First Amazon purchase with my beer money savings from this summer!

I just wanted to post here and say thank you to everyone who keeps updated on here with ways to earn money online. I'm going into my junior year in college and this summer I made it my hobby to make my own "beer money."

I'm saving up to move out of my parent's house but I wanted to have some fun spending money. So, I saved up since June and made $80 in Amazon gift cards from various surveys, online studies, and Paytime.io cash outs, and now, a few days before I head back to school, I was able to buy myself a new gym bag and some workout gear to use during college this fall--using my earnings! Feels really awesome to have some guilt-free spending and to treat myself.

Thanks everyone, and happy earning!

https://imgur.com/a/mt5GFpo

submitted by /u/abbyxo_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cwrszs/first_amazon_purchase_with_my_beer_money_savings/

No comments:

Add Comment