Popular Posts

Current app rewarding with less and less points every day, anyone can confirm this?

Hey everyone!

I've been using "current" for 25ish days now (have 24k points) and the pattern of the app points gain has always been the same. In the morning I used to get around 20 points per song decreasing song after song throughout the day until the evening when I used to get like 2.

It is since yesterday that my very first song in the morning started giving me lower and lower payout. It was 12 points yesterday and 8 today making it literally more than double as long and difficult to farm points

Can you guys check your app if you are using it? Can you confirm you have the same problem?

I think I'll hold on until the 30k then completely stop using their app, It was a nice way to make some passive bucks but this kinda pisses me off

thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/she_gave_me_a_rose
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cualli/current_app_rewarding_with_less_and_less_points/

No comments:

Add Comment