Popular Posts

Acewall loads the player, but never continues unless...

I change the audio device from soundhandler to acc_und_2_128, which to say the least is absolutely not a massive way to watch the wall/videos. Is this a common occurrence for many? I've attempted to ask the site holders why this might occur without any response. The video doesn't even buffer it just... stops until I change it.

I'm currently on Windows 10 and on Chrome on the latest version, with U-Block off for the domain and ad blocking from Chrome itself off. Yes, I am in Canada, one of the supported countries as it says in it's own FAQ as well. Frankly this is just bizarre since it is allowed to run multiple video sites, yes? Presently I am attempting to run this from GameTame and unfortunately this strange error basically ends the advertisement as well. Resulting is basically no benefit for either end here.

submitted by /u/Theo_Asterio
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cp8mta/acewall_loads_the_player_but_never_continues/

No comments:

Add Comment