Popular Posts

Account deactivated on swagbucks AND ysense!

A few days ago I signed up for a survey site called ysense.com, and I made $36.00. However, I had NO idea that ysense was bought by swagbucks, and basically under the same company. I DO know that you will be deactivated for making multiple swagbucks accounts in the same household, but I DIDN'T FUCKING KNOW THE WEBSITES WERE CONNECTED AND NOW MY SWAGBUCKS ACCOUNT (which had 15.00) AND MY YSENSE ACCOUNT ARE GONE.

I emailed both swagbucks and ysense today in hopes they will understand and reactivate one of the accounts. I don't know what else I can do. Has anyone else been through a similar situation? If so, how did you approach it and did it work?

submitted by /u/hananadia
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cx4yuj/account_deactivated_on_swagbucks_and_ysense/

No comments:

Add Comment