Popular Posts

Update to $500 a Month and Many Thanks for all the Love!!

Update from: https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cekgmk/goal_of_500_this_month/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Hi everyone! First, I wanted to thank everyone here for all of the kind words, good karma, and love. Everyone reaching out with suggestions and hope has really helped me with the grind. I really appreciate it and it means so very much.

Now for an update before the new week starts. I have earned $76.24 since I last posted. Most of that being luck from finding three projects on MTurk for $16, $10, and $8 as well as grinding on James Billings' Surveys.

I would have had $92.70 if SuperPayMe hadn't held my funds! 🤬 I did all of their verification, they paid me $6, I went to cash out after a few hours of surveys, no offers, and they blocked my account as they "verify" the offers. I used Tap Research and YourSurveys only but they still stiffed me and the admin said I simply shouldn't have signed up for their site!! 🥶 So be careful of them.

Other than that and the wasted hours, things have been going well. Chugging along. I got accepted into TryMyUI and Usertesting. I applied for a few of the tutoring sites and I even applied to a few transcribing places just in case. I think I'll be able to do it! I just have to keep working hard and I'll be able to pay down some debt and slowly boost up my savings.

Thanks again for your help! And I'll post again with some updates and what I've learned later this week.

submitted by /u/EmptyinBetween4
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cg5gww/update_to_500_a_month_and_many_thanks_for_all_the/

No comments:

Add Comment