Popular Posts

RedBubble: Worst System Ever on Internet (Wouldn't Recommend)

I've tried to use a few ways to sell my artworks online such as watercolors, photographs and more. Then I heard about RedBubble and wanted to give it a try. Anyway, I signed up and created my first product after verifying my PayPal account and etc. Then somehow, they suddenly banned my account. I sent emails, support requests and more, but no-one even replied to me. NOBODY. Then I shared my idea about how bad they are working on Twitter and of course, nobody gave it a f**k.

After a while, I thought maybe I am just making things bigger and I tried to build a new account with a new email address and with a different browser. Boom! This time I couldn't even upload a file, as soon as I clicked on login, they deactivated my account.

What makes their system worst?

We can see their name everywhere like a big brand, on articles, on blogs, on reddit and so on. So it makes us think that it should be a professional background there and it should work perfectly. But no. I strongly believe they just think "we already have thousands of customers and a strong brand". So it means they don't actually care about customers&artists.

Anyway, I stopped trying to get a place there, but I just want to warn people who wanna try RedBubble as a customer or as an artist. DON'T.
I am pretty sure that you can find many other solutions to sell your artworks online which has a better customer experience and system. So, don't waste your time by trying using RedBubble.

submitted by /u/omgitshalim
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ch88s4/redbubble_worst_system_ever_on_internet_wouldnt/

No comments:

Add Comment