Popular Posts

End of survey errors with Survey Junkie?

Last night on survey junkie an offer for $1.50 came up through peanut lab normally I would just back out upon seeing the web site but since it was worth allot I tried. 30 minutes later I'm about done it says "Thank you for your time press continue to submit your answers" I do so and it just takes me back to the beginning where it's searching for a survey no reward.

An hour later I do one through Toluna worth $2.00 this takes at least an hour, I go to finish and the next page that loads is just an error page. I refresh it says "you have already completed this survey today" yet the points aren't rewarded.

I have trouble believing these are actual errors it seems pretty obvious they just don't want to pay you but I'm wondering how I can avoid this in the future.

submitted by /u/TayDavies95
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/bzd5oq/end_of_survey_errors_with_survey_junkie/

No comments:

Add Comment