Popular Posts

Are there any websites that buy digital GCs and pay via PayPal but do not require you to be in the US?

I spend a long time searching for this, and I can't find a single one. My account is too new on Reddit to use any of the specialized subs, and I would like to find something a little more hassle-free (& hopefully paying better) than purse.io. I have a good deal of cash on my Amazon account, from MTurk, and need to get it out of there as soon as possible, with as little loss as possible, because of a financial emergency. I have checked all of the posts I could find on the last 2 years talking about GC exchange, checked the granny website, and all the options I get are US only, or pay through checks, not PayPal.

submitted by /u/fvnc7
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/byee77/are_there_any_websites_that_buy_digital_gcs_and/

No comments:

Add Comment