Popular Posts

Anyone heard of/tried stickr.co?

It's one of those "put ads on your car and get paid" services. I know a fair few of these are actually legit, but all those ones require you to wrap your entire car. This one, stickr.co, only requires you to put one big decal on your back windshield, and get paid for that. Seems a little bit sketchy, and I can't find ANYONE online talking about this service (seems like it's kinda new, just started getting ads for it yesterday). There's a 10$ a month membership fee, but they claim to reimburse it so you pay "nothing." It seems like a pretty sweet deal, but also a bit too good to be true. So I was wondering if anyone who has experience with this service/is more attuned to spotting scams than I could give me their thoughts maybe? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Brendenation
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/by8vjt/anyone_heard_oftried_stickrco/

No comments:

Add Comment