Popular Posts

Gauge Research open all countries

Edited I deleted first post and made another I thought it was US only but the developers just told me all countries can use but the US will have MORE surveys

Always makes me happy when I find a new company and app! So I want to introduce you to Gauge Research. Some back history they were a exclusive survey app not open to the public and recently went public so for 99.9% of ppl this is brand new including me. I unfortunately can’t really tell you exactly what to expect how often we will get surveys etc. I did look into them a lot and already talked to the employees 😂 The app is available to Andriod and IPhone. When you download it you’ll fill out your basic information name email etc. It’ll have you pick if you’d like payment through PayPal or cash app ( THIS IS NOT SET UP YET) Very confusing for new users because right now every survey pays within 48 hours to your registered email as a AMAZON GIFT CARD. Okay. So new payment options like PayPal and cash app they are hoping to have soon but right now they are ONLY paying by amazon gift card.

There will be a section to put who referred you If you could be so kind Plz enter : Michelle Moore

Then it’ll take you to another section that it’ll have you pick your interests so you can get surveys that are revelant to you.

Another thing that bothers me is it does NOT tell you how much the surveys are worth yet ( I already gave all my feedback to the employees lol)

But when you first sign up you’ll have a welcome video to watch One short summer survey that i got $1 amazon gift card once i completed it. My gift card came within 24 hours.

Payment proof https://imgur.com/gallery/nABN9FU

And then it’ll tell you about their referal program. Right now you can earn $3 per person that signs up using your name up to 20 ppl max So max $60 which referals will be paid on June 6th. And the referal program ends June 5th They also have a contest for who invites the most ppl wins $400 2nd place $200 and third place $100.

I also told them I thought entering the names was a bad idea cause I feel like there’s more than one person with the same name but they said they’d be able to track it...so okay 🤷‍♀️

Surveys in the future the amount will vary from $1 $3 $5 etc based on the length and what kind of survey they said

Sign up here

https://gauge.ai/download/

Fb page if you want to follow https://www.facebook.com/gaugeresearch/

submitted by /u/Shaylinro7777
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/bswi1w/gauge_research_open_all_countries/

No comments:

Add Comment