Popular Posts

Radial Insight = Waste of Time (for me)

I just heard about this sight and registered. I never got contacted by them. It says my "phone verification" has expired when I click join panel.

I try a different web browser, it says "I already completed the survey"

I emailed them. Little did I know, because they did not bother to notify me, that my account has been terminate and I have been banned for a reason not stated. I never even got a single survey from them or did any survey activity before getting banned by what seems to be my IP address.

So many scammers/ shady platforms are out there. I just thanked them for banning me right away instead of allowing me to complete a survey and then tell me they won't pay me. But all terms and conditions for each of these sites all translate to "we can kick you out without a reason"

submitted by /u/IdiotDumb
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/bj8ip7/radial_insight_waste_of_time_for_me/

No comments:

Add Comment