Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Pinecone Research redemptions temp disabled

I have been using Pinecone Research for a bit now and never had any issues until I got a large amount to redeem from a product study I did with another company. When I try to redeem it says ‘redemptions are temporarily disabled’. Also, when I try to contact them through their messaging option on the app I get ‘Whoops! Please try submitting again’. You can’t email them. If you try you get an ‘unmonitored inbox’ reply. I have tried multiple browsers and the app on different forms of data on my end.

I have seen some other people having the same issue in the past but I haven’t found any solutions since the posts go quiet. Does anyone have any help they can share? I also see that Karen is still heavily involved but I don’t have a way I know about yet to contact her.

Thanks so much.

submitted by /u/MagEdgeSports
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1wcn2as/pinecone_research_redemptions_temp_disabled/

No comments:

Add Comment