Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Is Ad2Click a scam? Earnings dropping as I get closer to the cash-out limit.

Hey everyone,

I’ve been testing out an online earning platform called Ad2Click (where you supposedly get paid to watch videos and view ads), but I am hitting a massive wall and wanted to see if anyone else has run into this.

The dashboard looked great at first, but now I’m experiencing major red flags:

  1. The $100 Minimum Cash-Out: The threshold to actually withdraw your money is incredibly high.
  2. Dropping Pay Rates: I noticed that the more consistent I am and the closer I get to meeting that $100 threshold, the lower the payouts become. The site is actively decreasing the rewards for tasks, making it feel completely hectic and virtually impossible to reach the goal.

Has anyone actually successfully cashed out from this site, or is this just another data-harvesting clone that locks you out once you spend hours on it?

Any insights or warnings would be greatly appreciated before I waste any more time!

https://ad2click.co/publishers/dashboard

I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!! PLEASEE!!!

submitted by /u/Empty-Revolution3912
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1wpyw04/is_ad2click_a_scam_earnings_dropping_as_i_get/

No comments:

Add Comment