Respondent.io been so bad now sadly:(
I've been using respondent since 2022 or 2023 I guess. Though I only got few projects small pay but before they pay on time. Before, they really pay like within 7 days and 10 days. Now,I forgotten I have project that I attended and I forgot that I supposed to get paid. I did follow up. They have AI agent email now (it's too obvious not a human coz they replied on email within a minute literally)
Basically u will not get paid if u don't follow up on researcher. They said that I must message the researcher 🥲 which I did then the researcher cannot be contacted anymore. Still this experience shows up now that the respondent io are not so good these days ( I guess depends on researcher?) still they are the one responsible for following up the payment coz we're just participants.
It says I'm getting paid because I do follow up. But If I didn't basically they will not.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1vjhx64/respondentio_been_so_bad_now_sadly/



No comments:
Add Comment