Blog Archive

Popular Posts

New to Amazon MTurk – How can I increase my HIT count faster?

Hey everyone, I got accepted into Amazon MTurk about 10 days ago, and I'm still trying to figure things out. The biggest problem I'm facing is increasing my HIT count. Most of the time I only see 2 or 3 survey HITs that take quite a while to finish. I keep reading that beginners should do lots of $0.01 HITs to build up their numbers, but I almost never see those available. Am I missing something, or is this just how it is for new workers? How did you guys get your first few hundred or thousand HITs? Are there any requesters or types of HITs I should be looking for? I'd really appreciate any tips because I want to work on MTurk long-term, but getting started has been pretty slow. Thanks!

submitted by /u/AshiFire
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1vfan52/new_to_amazon_mturk_how_can_i_increase_my_hit/

No comments:

Add Comment