Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Watchlab research

Beware of Watchlab research! They tell you payment will be sent in 6-8 weeks which is ridiculous in itself, but then they don't pay at all. I did a study in NYC on May 1 of this year and still have not been paid the $400 they owe me. I contacted the recruiter after 9 weeks and she assured me payment was on the way. Week 10 she said she escalated to her accounting department. Week 11 she started to ignore me. It's now 12 weeks. I just did some research and saw hundreds of reviews of people not being paid until they contacted the BBB. I looked them up on the BBB and was shocked at all the complaints. Hundreds! Seems the company pays only after a complaint is filed. I just finished filing a complaint and will see what happens.

submitted by /u/coconlillu
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1v4tayr/watchlab_research/

No comments:

Add Comment