My 2026 beermoney journey towards 10k.
TL;DR: This explains how, after a layoff, I used beermoney sites to replace some of my full-time income, turned it into a side hustle, and how it's been performing for me over the last 3 years. Included in the post are the sites I use. Previous threads includes some strategy and approaches, some which worked and some that didn't, and social proof. No courses, no affiliate links, nothing to sell. Just sharing experience.
I’m back, and my 2026 beermoney experience and stack have been different. After years of scaling beermoney successfully, I have seen far less success than before while committing just as much time. Earnings are down on several sites by quite a bit. User experience testing sites have been way spottier, except for UserTesting, which is still consistent for me. After earning over 20k in back-to-back years, I will struggle to get to 10k this year, but that’s okay! This is beermoney after all, and I remain grateful. Just sharing my findings!
My 2026 current stack and notes: (Once again, USA based, but not sharing much else demographics-wise to stay consistent with rules of this subreddit)
- UAT: While I still check most UAT sites, UserTesting is the only one that is still delivering consistently. UserLytics, UT Intellizoom, UserCrowd, and UserBrain have all but stopped for me. I check every day, but after months of very little action, I have stopped. In fact, tonight was the first time in 2026 I actually completed a UserLytics test.
- WFH Sites: FieldNation is still performing for me, but it’s not really Beermoney; it is one-off IT contracts. OneForma and Clickworker have completely dried up. I don’t even check those anymore. UHRS has been all but dead.
- Surveys: Prolific, Connect Cloud Research, and PaidViewpoint. All others have all but disappeared. PaidViewpoint is a placeholder if other sites are slow.
- Educational Gigs: I have an M.S. degree in a popular discipline, so I keep tabs on various project-related education sites and online universities that could be looking for contract adjunct positions. Should be noted, I have not landed any of these in 2026.
- Apps: This is one of the only places still working well for me. Field Agent and iVueit have really helped keep my side earnings moving, although these require driving and gas.
The primary sites and secondary sites I am earning from right now; this has changed a bit since 2024:
Primary Earners: NOTE: YMMV on these types of dollars, it depends on demographics and those are things I cannot share on this post.
- UserTesting - User experience testing, mostly vocal and video. Between $20-50 dollars a day. I have made over $20k from this site alone in the last 2 years. 5 star ratings.
- Prolific - I was initially waitlisted for months but now doing about a decent amount daily mainly with AI tasking.
- All other UX sites – WAS About $50 a week between UserLytics, UT Intellizoom, UserBrain and UserCrowd. Now, maybe $50 dollars this calendar year.
Secondary Earners:
- dScout - Surveys that contain selfie videos occasionally. This varies but is about $100 a month on average. This has also seen a dip.
- Connect Cloud Research – Since Prolific is doing well for me right now, I don’t check this as much. When I do, it seems as robust as it has always been for me.
- Field Agent and iVueIt – I am doing approx. 200 dollars a month combined between these two apps.
Who am I?
Every 6 months or so, I spend some time detailing my journey on how I’ve done with my beermoney/side hustle routine. I started in early 2024 after I was laid off from my job. You can review that initial thread on the beermoney sub here; it goes into the backstory a bit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1bg894i/this_sub_saved_me_for_real/ - this initial thread shares a lot of different sites I tried and apps to come up with my strategy.
In July 2024, I obtained a full-time job again and transitioned beermoney to a side hustle from a full-time (if not difficult) income stream. That post is here.
https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1gyvft8/lessons_learned_making_20k_this_year_w_beermoney/ - this post has thoughts on what I learned during that time and then after I started a full-time job again.
This was my 2025 thread, which is listed as the second top post of all time on this sub:
https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1p8ayiw/lessons_while_earning_30k_this_year_up_from_20k/
I am posting this with nothing more than the desire to share what I have learned with the subreddits that have helped me much. No affiliate links, no “DM for my PDF” nonsense. I’m not selling a course. Just a post from one Redditor to others!
I covered much of my process in the other posts, so feel free to check those out (although comments are now limited due to the age of the threads), but I you have any questions on how I have earned from any of the sites listed here or on the other threads, drop a reply and I will respond!
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1vag5o9/my_2026_beermoney_journey_towards_10k/



No comments:
Add Comment