Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Applied to dozens of remote jobs this past week and haven't heard back—is this normal, or is my approach wrong?

Hey everyone,

​I’ve been actively applying to remote roles over the past week (mostly using standard job boards), but I haven't received a single response, rejection, or interview invite yet.

​I know competition for remote roles is intense, but the complete radio silence is starting to get frustrating.

​For those who successfully landed a remote job recently:

​How long did it usually take before you started getting responses?

​Is 1 week too early to expect anything, or should I change my strategy now?

​Where are you actually finding legit remote roles that aren't flooded with 1,000+ applicants within an hour?

​Any advice on resume tweaks, better job boards, or overall expectations would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/Acrobatic_One_1890
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1v2da95/applied_to_dozens_of_remote_jobs_this_past_week/

No comments:

Add Comment