Popular Posts

I am a work from home employee who is on calls all day long. I wanna find a good way to make extra money while I'm on calls.

I used to just play games all day while I worked, wondered if there was anything I could do to earn money while I was on the clock. I found mistplay about a week ago and made about $30 or so on that just playing various games while being on phone calls. The games that are actually somewhat fun to play aren't really rewarding me much since I'm no longer brand new to it. I feel like as you progress in the game they simply give you much less for your time. I am looking for something that I can earn a decent amount on while I'm sitting at my desk on a slow day. I tried quizzes years ago and I hardly made $10 on that and I had to put way more time into those than the games. If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them

submitted by /u/thedudelebowsky1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1frlntb/i_am_a_work_from_home_employee_who_is_on_calls/

No comments:

Add Comment