Popular Posts

Hi everyone! Check your local Dodge Jeep Ram dealerships to see if they are offering the test drive promo incentive! This time they pay you in the form of a $100 gift card (virtual or physical) to test drive a 2024 Dodge Hornet!

I’ve been doing this for years at select dealerships, so it’s completely legit. Go to your local Dodge Ram Jeep dealership website and it should appear as a pop-up under “New Inventory”. I just turned in my voucher this afternoon at their San Fernando location. Since it’s Saturday I’m expecting it to arrive in my email Monday. You get to choose a prepaid Mastercard, Target, or Amazon gift card. Not all dealerships are participating so just check a few local ones if it doesn’t appear on the site. A lot of the time they’ll let you turn it in without doing the test drive. It used to be $50 and it’s always helped me when I’ve been tight on cash. Let me know if you’ll be doing this or have any questions. Also… if anyone knows of any other car dealerships doing this sort of promotion currently please share! Subaru does it often as well. Hope this helps! It’s so easy, but sometimes I forget to check which dealerships are offering it - would be great if there was a subreddit for this!

submitted by /u/cheeseusjesu5
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1fh36md/hi_everyone_check_your_local_dodge_jeep_ram/

No comments:

Add Comment