Popular Posts

Has anyone tried testbird User testing site?

Recently I tried testbird site and made 12 euros by doing one test.Then I requested the payment to my payoneer account.(Minimum withdrawl amount is 6 euros) It's been about 22 days since I requested payment.(Site says transactions can be take upto 20 days) But there is not even sign of receiving money to my payoneer account. (Not showing anything on upcoming transaction section on payoneer). But in the testbirds site it says transferred.when I contact a birdmaster (Person who handled test I have done), he says "I just checked your payment section everything seems correct.Your money is on its way. It just takes longer than usual but it should arrive in 2 weeks maximum!". But if the transaction is happening shouldn't it showing in upcoming transaction section in payoneer? Will it receive?

submitted by /u/Shehan2004
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1f3a84q/has_anyone_tried_testbird_user_testing_site/

No comments:

Add Comment