Popular Posts

Asking about taxes for nonresidents in the US.

Hi all.

I am from Vietnam and have tried making some money on EnrollApp. I have earned only 0.2 USD, which is below their payout amount. Now, I just want to cancel my account, but I worry that the money will cause me issues in the future. As such, I want to know if there will be any problems if I just leave the money there and delete my account. If there are, what can I do?

I read that the US has taxes for nonresidents with US-sourced income. Is that true? Does that mean that I will have to file a tax report to the US on this money? Sorry if this question sounds dumb, but I'm just not familiar with all this stuff.

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/Alarming_Horse_4953
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1eq831w/asking_about_taxes_for_nonresidents_in_the_us/

No comments:

Add Comment