Popular Posts

Tech Enthusiast Seeking Part-Time Remote Tech/Ad Rating/Social Media Roles | Fast Learner

I am seeking a part-time remote job where I can apply my tech skills and enthusiasm. With over 3 years of experience in sales and cold calling, I am ready to dedicate 3-4 hours daily to my work.

I am proficient in computer use and have basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and React. Additionally, I have experience in ad rating with Telus International AI. I am always willing to learn more and adapt to new challenges.

As a tech enthusiast passionate about technology and the internet, I love surfing the web and conducting research. I am a fast learner and can quickly pick up new skills as needed. I am particularly interested in roles related to social media or any other tech-related work.

I am from India and eager to contribute my skills and enthusiasm to a dynamic team.

submitted by /u/Lower-Armadillo-3096
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1e34xwv/tech_enthusiast_seeking_parttime_remote_techad/

No comments:

Add Comment