Popular Posts

Rev requesting video for applying to freelance subtitle job. Is it safe?

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone tried applying for the subtitle jobs at Rev. They are requesting 2 vedios showing my face clearly for about 1-2 mins each. One in which I should speak in English, the other one I should be speaking in it in my mother language.

Because of the whole thing about AI, I'm quite afraid that they would use my face for other stuff without my permission.

Did anyone have experience applying for this job? And what's the next step after applying for the job? Is there some kind of test later on, or am I supposed to wait for acceptance letter?

submitted by /u/Ok_Pitch381
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1e093gp/rev_requesting_video_for_applying_to_freelance/

No comments:

Add Comment