Popular Posts

How are you guys even finishing these RewardZone, USA offers?

I started up doing some RewardZone, USA offers because I heard they’re very reputable and not a scam. I started a couple offers in the past, but never finished them because it’s almost impossible to get to the levels you need to get with games without spending a ton of your money. I know it kinda depends on what offers you get, some are bad, some are okay, but all of the offers I’ve been given have been not so good. For example, I’m only on level one, and I’ve started three offers trying to find one that’s not making me spend a f*ck ton of money to pass levels, and all of them are the same 😭

I understand that sometimes you gotta spend money to make money, but I don’t even have money in the first place to be spending, if I did why would I be doing these offers 💀 Is there any possible way to speed this process up, or go around spending a bunch of my money? I genuinely don’t know how you guys finish these.

submitted by /u/ikeepdeletingmyacc
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1dytbuh/how_are_you_guys_even_finishing_these_rewardzone/

No comments:

Add Comment