Popular Posts

Capital One Shopping trip/rewards question

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask about Capital One Shopping. I'm confused about whether "trips" listed in Shopping Trips eventually show up in the Rewards & Savings Dashboard or if Capital One Shopping is just buggy and not tracking properly.

For example, I signed up for Disney+ using the Capital One Shopping browser extension which offered $20.00 in Rewards for the Disney+ bundle I wanted. This was June 15. I did everything the way I was supposed to, the extension was active and no other rewards extensions were active. The Rewards Offer says "You will only be eligible for Shopping Rewards after merchant has confirmed your order payment has been processed." The payment shows up on my credit card account. The "trip" is listed in Shopping Trips but there is nothing for Disney+ in the Rewards & Savings Dashboard.

The Help section of the website says "Rewards generally become available 30 - 90 days after your purchase to account for exclusions, adjustments, returns, and cancellations." So will the Disney+ sign-up eventually appear in the Rewards & Savings Dashboard after 30-90 days? I contacted support and they sent back a vague response copied from the Help section of the website without answering my question.

I've made other purchases and have the same issue. The "trip" shows up in in Shopping Trips but nothing is in the Rewards & Savings Dashboard. There are two purchases in the Rewards & Savings Dashboard so I know the extension is working at least some of the time, although one is marked ineligible for an unknown reason.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/WinSonic
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1dla1wi/capital_one_shopping_triprewards_question/

No comments:

Add Comment