Popular Posts

Remote Writing/Chat/Editing etc?

Is there any good proofreading or editing work right now? I do some proofreading with my current work already but mostly talk live. I would like to have more off-camera work.

I'm very good at this kind of work and have been doing it on and off for several years now through tutoring. I have a degree, but in a science, not in English or any kind of writing related subject. I'm a native English speaker and everything, but living in another country. I don't mind difficult work or sites with very high requirements.

I would be looking for something around at least $15/h - it's less than what I make now but wouldn't mind a drop for at least a few hours of off-cam work. Above $20/h would be even better. I can type and edit VERY fast and already do, so project based work will end up at a higher rate than average for me.

submitted by /u/Incendas1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1d2t97f/remote_writingchatediting_etc/

No comments:

Add Comment