Popular Posts

Does Pinecone Research Suck For Anyone Else Now?

I’ve been a member of Pinecone Research for a little over a year now, and it was great in the beginning. I would get three surveys a week and would instantly be able to cash out money. I loved the fact that you were able to cash out at the minimum of $3.

However, Pinecone Research has sucked lately. They send me surveys all the time but every time I click on one to take one, it tells me that my profile doesn’t match the requirement for the survey. I don’t know why they keep sending me surveys that my profile doesn’t match. I can’t even answer one question because that message instantly. Is anyone else experiencing this? It’s bad enough they changed the minimum cash to $10 but now, I hardly qualify for surveys. This website doesn’t seem worth it anymore.

submitted by /u/Comfortable_Trash_15
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1cz4n5s/does_pinecone_research_suck_for_anyone_else_now/

No comments:

Add Comment