Popular Posts

Where to use these gift cards ?

So I have been doing some surveys through the Gallup panel and have been cashing out my earnings with these rybbon reward egift cards. Spoiler: I won’t be picking this option again.

I set up all these cards with Apple Pay, but shortly realized Apple Pay doesn’t give me the actual numbers on the card. Each of these cards are $5, one being like 4.05 or something because I used one for a .95 purchase. Most things I’m going to buy aren’t $5 and under and I can’t split payments between these cards online, they just decline. I can’t add them to anything else/any other apps as a payment method because I don’t have the numbers on the cards and I can’t contact support without those numbers either. I stupidly didn’t sign these cards up to a rybbon account or whatever so I haven’t been able to do like anything with them. I figured I would try to buy an Amazon e-gift card with them, but I can only use them with Apple Pay. Do any of y’all have any ideas for what I could do about this? I’m at a loss right now and could really use the money on these cards.

submitted by /u/RaccoonMother2505
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1c4f85c/where_to_use_these_gift_cards/

No comments:

Add Comment