Popular Posts

Well All the Walking Apps are Officially Garbage Now

So disappointed tonight to discover that Cashwalk raised the cashout level from 3,000 coins to 5,000 needed to cash out $5. Cashwalk was really the only decent walking app and I was able to get around $5 a month out of it. Now it's going to take me twice as long. Even worse, Tapjoy won't give me cashwalk coins for anything over 5 coins an activity. I was able to really use that to boost up my coin limit. My mini review of the other apps:

Million Steps - I've had this app for close to a year now. My total steps is 400,000. You can't cash a dime until you hit a million steps which just feels impossible at this pace.

MacAdam - Absolutely terrible. You only get 25 coins for 2500 steps. And you need 30,000 coins to cash out. Do the math and unless you walk like 20,000 steps a day, it will take years to cash out. lol

Weward - same crap as MacAdam

Eviction - I hate this app. Had it for almost a year and only get like 30 points a week.

submitted by /u/TWD41
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1cdbnie/well_all_the_walking_apps_are_officially_garbage/

No comments:

Add Comment