Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I got paid $3 to take $44 worth of Parfait Drinks, Kombucha, Sparkling Water, Gluten Free Bread, and More!

Here are the goodies.

My store has a bunch of drinks on clearance right now.

Total: $43.76

Coupons: None!

Total Cash Back: $46.55

Final Cost: -$2.79 - Money Maker


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. The stores are listed in the breakdown image. I don't include sites that take any receipt on my breakdown.

Note: Individual deals vary by user for most apps. If you don't have the deals right now, you can try checking back later.

 

My Guides

  1. All rebate apps/sites I use and/or know about

  2. How I do my hauls

  3. Beginners guide to using rebate apps/sites - for those who don't know where to start

 

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

If you don't need feminine hygiene products, toothpaste, soaps, etc - consider donating them to your local women's shelter, church, or school!

 

Some Additional Deals

 

Afterthoughts

Today's IB haul wasn't a money maker, but I am 110% okay with that. It gets me closer to finishing up that $25 bonus. Plus, I know I like that kombucha, and I'm probably going to like those fruit drinks too. As a bonus, I got some of my favorite flavor of the Health Ade Kombucha for $0.98 plus $0.10 rebates on Ibotta too. They're usually $3/each so that was an awesome deal, but it does make me a little sad knowing that means I probably won't be able to get them there anymore.

 

I was right about the my Weekend Warrior bonus being terrible last week - $1 for 10 offers. I actually did end up completing the Weekend Warrior bonus though, mostly on accident. I ran to Wal-Mart for a couple of things I was craving, and I ended up getting to 7/10, so I just bought a few more gift cards to finish off my bonus. I love not needing unique offers for the bonuses. I actually planned to go shopping yesterday since I expected this weekend's bonus to be terrible too, but I wasn't feeling great yesterday so I just skipped. Thankfully my Weekend Warrior bonus was decent. This multiple redemption thing is super useful too since I'm not seeing many unique rebates that I can turn into money makers. There's tons of good deals, just on more expensive things.

Thanks to the people who used my aisle ref! I was able to make a few more bucks from those energy drinks.

 

Time Spent

I started planning my haul yesterday and after like 10 minutes I just gave up since I couldn't focus. Most of the deals I picked expired overnight so that was a waste. Today I spent about an hour and 10 minutes in the store, and it was planned while in the store. I generally don't like doing that, but that's just how things went today.

 

Food From Deals

Here's some things I've made in the past: High Protein Tomato Crackers, Hot Sausage Cups, Peanut Butter Fudge & Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge, Chocolate Cherry Pie

 

Do you guys want me to continue showing things I've made using ingredients I got from rebate apps on these posts? Let me know in the comments, or you can vote on this poll if you want to remain anonymous.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1c7evvx/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_got_paid_3_to_take_44/

No comments:

Add Comment