Popular Posts

This is a Venting Rant. You Have Been Warned.

I am currently working on a big project for a company (I don't want to name it, just in case, but you may figure it out). It's one of those where you complete tasks online. And I enjoy doing it.

BUT I don't want to get my hopes up because I keep reading everywhere that they suddenly kick you out for no reason or unfairly.

I feel like I'm walking on eggshells every time I do a task. I want to be able to enjoy doing what I do instead of being scared that doing my best may not be good enough for them.

Doing your best, and not knowing if that will be enough for them, or if you are going to get fired any moment..... feels like russian roulette.

submitted by /u/novemberlimaa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1bym0r8/this_is_a_venting_rant_you_have_been_warned/

No comments:

Add Comment