Popular Posts

PixelPoint TV Points Pending After Trying to Redeem

Hi r/beermoney community, just wondering if anyone is/has experienced this: last night I redeemed my PixelPoint TV (formerly Hideout TV) points just before closing down my device as usual only to have the points placed on hold, which has never happened before.

I redeem to GG2U which up until yesterday has always delivered the points instantly.

I didn't use their sites in any different manner than I have done for years except had it running a lot later than normal so accumulated more points in a day than I have ever done before. For me they are giving more points than they were before their troubles as Hideout anyway but yesterday was exceptional and I was seeing gains of up to 35 points a time whereas the most I've ever seen before is something like 13.20. I finished the day with just over 1500 points. For context back when they were Hideout before the troubles started I counted myself lucky if I hit 300-400 a day. Since they properly re-launched about a month ago I've been getting 1000+ per day from them.

I don't believe I've done anything wrong to put my account under suspicion; I don't use VPNs or try to run more than one instance of their sites or have more than the one device going at the same time.

I'm still earning points this morning though I am blocked from redeeming more while the previous is still pending.

Anyone ever encountered this? Or is this some change they've just quietly implemented affecting everyone? If you have had this before what happened? Any advice appreciated.

submitted by /u/metalmusicarchives
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1ce7abp/pixelpoint_tv_points_pending_after_trying_to/

No comments:

Add Comment