Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I got paid $12 to take $122 worth of Body Wash, Deodorant, Tater Tots, Laundry Soap, Dish Soap, and More!

Here are the goodies.

I am way too excited about those tater tots. They shall be my breakfast tomorrow.

Total: $121.84

Coupons: None!

Total Cash Back: $133.86

Final Cost: -$12.02 - Money Maker


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. The stores are listed in the breakdown image. I don't include sites that take any receipt on my breakdown.

Note: Individual deals vary by user for most apps. If you don't have the deals right now, you can try checking back later.

 

My Guides

  1. All rebate apps/sites I use and/or know about

  2. How I do my hauls

  3. Beginners guide to using rebate apps/sites - for those who don't know where to start

 

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

If you don't need feminine hygiene products, toothpaste, soaps, etc - consider donating them to your local women's shelter, church, or school!

 

Some Additional Deals

  • PalmOlive - Lots of deals on IB + SB + SK
  • Friskies 12 can - About half off after IB + SB
  • Vaseline - Various offers on IB + Shopmium which will bring it down to about half price or less. Possibly on fetch too.
  • Dove - Tons of stacking deals on IB + SB + Shopmium + SK - just be careful with SB + Shopmium since not all offers can be combined!

  • $15 Fandango Reward when you buy participating Ajinomoto, José Olé, Ling Ling and/or Tai Pei products - Expires 3/31/24

  • $10 Publix Gift Card for every $30 you spend on frozen products - Expires 3/31/24 - Publix only - Participating products - $50 max rewards

  • There are a bunch of stacking deals on IB + SB + SK right now. I was in a rush so I just grabbed the first things I saw, but a few stacking ones were palmolive, pillsbury, dove, kotex, poise, etc

  • Suja - Free at Target in-store or online.

  • Coffee (Any?) - You get a coupon for up to $10 in free coffee when you buy 3 participating special K cereals. I don't see anything mentioned about specific brands, but I also don't quite know how it works. - Expires 4/30/24

  • Soli - Free after rebate up to $4 - Target Only, specific products only - There's also a rebate on IB - PayPal, Venmo, Amazon - Expires ?

  • Body Armor - Walmart Only - $10 Walmart eGift card when you buy $20 - Some stores have $1/2 hanging tags. IB may have offers too. Doesn't need to be all on one receipt. - Expires 3/31/24

  • Gooey - Free after rebate - Venmo/PayPal - (It says Walmart at the top, but it also says "from any store")

  • Perfect Bar - One free bar - PayPal, Venmo, Amazon - Rebates are often instant

  • CHKP - Free after Aisle - Fairway, Whole Foods, ShopRite

  • Dr Elsey's Cat Litter - Up to $22 back on a bag up to 40 lbs when you purchase at Target, Walmart, or a local business pet store. You need to cut out the barcode and mail it in with the receipt. One rebate per person/household/address. Must submit within 90 days. There's also a handful of $1 coupons on this page.

  • Free bag of Like Air Puffcorn - Refund via PayPal or Venmo. Must purchase in-store or for curbside pickup. Expiration date unknown.

  • Kellogg's Promotions - Various stuff ranging from coupons for free products, movie tickets, various merchandise, and more.

  • Various Sampoll offers

  • Offers on Aisle | Referrals: Halfday (using my ref will give me another rebate offer) Pays out via PayPal or Venmo

  • Various freebies on Ibotta.

  • Various deals I've done in previous weeks can still be done.

 

Afterthoughts

My trip earlier this week was just duplicate items, so I didn't bother to make a separate post. I was initially planning on getting some other stuff while I was at the store, but some "kid" was making some super loud noise, loud enough to hear him through the whole store, and my brain just sort of shut off and didn't grab anything other than what was specifically on my list (the deal items). So, it ended as a mostly just deal item haul, lol.

Today's trip went relatively smoothly. I have a migraine (thankfully not too bad) so I ended up circling the store twice because I forgot things, and a couple things were out of stock, but otherwise it went smoothly. Surprisingly, it wasn't super busy for a Sunday afternoon either.

Many of the items from Monday's haul did have BC surveys available, but I was not able to complete them in time since I needed to sync today. I could have pushed it off to tomorrow and did 3 more surveys, but then I'd just end up running out of time for surveys for this week since you can only do 3 per day, so it doesn't really matter in the end. I did miss one day last week though which I'm kicking myself a bit over.

 

I also did my Instacart order that I mentioned last week. Forgot to get a photo, but my total was originally like $36. I had a $10 off a $35 order at this store, then $10 off $10 off any store (for my 2nd purchase with Instacart+). But, long story short, the $10/$10 bugged out due to me needing to cancel the order (address was wrong), support said they refreshed it for me, and it showed $20 off, but I somehow got $30 off. I also finally managed to use all of my Instacart credits from the past few times I got these deals, so that's another $4.38 off. I ended up spending $5.19 out of pocket including all fees, tips, etc. Not bad for a couple steaks, bird food, squash, 2 packs of white strawberries, pasta, and some jars of veggies I can't use. Also, I got $5.67 in credits for the next order because my Instacart shopper picked a really bad substitute (double the cost, and salted when I asked for unsalted, even though I specified no substitutes). And, wouldn't you know it, I got a $5 off a $10 frozen food coupon right after that.

So, today I went ahead and used all that today. $10.67 off my $35 order ($35 for free pickup, and I picked items I knew had little to no markup). Plus I earned like ~$1 for the next order. I have a couple more $5 off $10 coupons for frozen at g.e. and health care at Aldi's, but I don't think I'll end up using them. Time to cancel that free Instacart+ trial and wait for them to send me another good deal here in a few months~

I also got an offer to refer users to give them $10 off their first $35 order. I probably won't end up referring anyone, but I don't recall seeing it there before. It just popped up after I checked my order.

 

Small reminder: MP + Shopmium can't be used together on the same offer. I had different offers for the same item, which is why I could use them together. MyPoints/SB/ID/etc have their own offers as well as ones from Shopmium. Read the offer's terms if you want to know if they're the same or not.

 

Time Spent

Today was a super slow day for me since I'm not feeling great. I planned my haul periodically over the course of about 4 hours while I did various things. I was in the store for just under an hour.

 

Food From Deals

I made more chicken jerky which turned out super tasty. I used various spice mixes I've gotten in the past. I used taco seasoning on the one plus some hot peppers I dehydrated from some deal I got last year, and that was really good. I'll be making more this week too.

I also made some bread which I didn't get a photo of. Nothing fancy, basically just this but in a different shape.

 

Do you guys want me to continue showing things I've made using ingredients I got from rebate apps on these posts? Let me know in the comments, or you can vote on this poll if you want to remain anonymous.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1bhcr51/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_got_paid_12_to_take_122/

No comments:

Add Comment