Popular Posts

This sub saved me (for real!)

I will not spend much time with backstory, but I was a low six digit earner (just a tick over 100k) who was laid off in December. I have a six year old daughter. My wife works retail (lower tier, not management) so we were able to obtain health insurance. I have some savings but I need to keep at least a consistent income coming in to make it until I found a comparable job to my previous (Marketing Director) - job market is tough locally where I live (Midwest) so while I apply and interview for jobs I decided to see what I could do online to make ends meet.

This forum was the first place I landed on in my search.

Since December I have been able to scale my online work to $200 dollars a day, primarily with a combination of UHRS through clickworker, Connect Cloud and UserTesting. Recently I have added dscout to the mix. I have kicked around maybe a dozen sites I learned about here, and landed on a routine that works for me. I do intend to share my “who paid me” data on April 1st. There are some others as well.

For the past four weeks I have averaged 200 dollars a day Monday-Friday and approx 20 a day on the weekend. I know that this isn’t sustainable long term, but as I continue my employment seeking journey I just wanted to say thanks to the community!

I am happy to answer any questions or share things I’ve learned. I’m not professing to be an expert in this kind of work but as someone who was staring down the barrel of foreclosure in three months once my savings ran out, I definitely dove in head first on trying to figure out how to earn while I looked for work. I’m forever grateful.

Primary Earners: UserTesting, Connect Cloud Research, UHRS (clickworker), dscout (just started but hitting hard),

Secondary Earners: Serpclix, Swagbucks, IVueIt, Mturk, Adsense (through a website I started in 2022, but minimal payout),

Setup: desktop with three monitors. iPhone. iPad.

submitted by /u/Connect-Ganache8549
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1bg894i/this_sub_saved_me_for_real/

No comments:

Add Comment