Popular Posts

Question about games for money/points

So I have decided to have a go at them as they get me "free" points, however very quickly I realised what its all about. A game called Magical Tiles 5 was giving me 500 of these points if I clear few songs, so I figured with some grinding I might get there. After playing for a bit I realised those levels are behind a paywall, or some insane amount of grind to unlock (as you have 30 days to complete). I am willing to pay as these 500 points would normally cost over 50 euros. That being said though, before spending any money I was wondering if anyone is familiar with how much tasks in games like these cost if I were to pay every time I needed a lot of gems to unlock a needed song? I was unsure in which subreddit I should ask this so feel free to tell me if you think some other subreddit is more suitable.

submitted by /u/brz0ny
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1bpud3l/question_about_games_for_moneypoints/

No comments:

Add Comment