Popular Posts

Dscout not allowing me to complete applications?

I earned $1,300.00 on dscout from 2020-2022 and wanted to give it a try recently, but none of the studies let me get past the first application question. I’m not new to the app, so I understand getting rejected for not fitting their age/background requirements, but every time I answer the first question I get the rejection screen (“Sorry, this mission is not a good fit.”) This screen even pops up when all I get to say is I’m willing to do a Live interview!

Do you think I’m locked out? Has this happened to anyone else? Dscout support hasn’t been helpful yet.

submitted by /u/bread-breadd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1bd0hgl/dscout_not_allowing_me_to_complete_applications/

No comments:

Add Comment