Popular Posts

Vanilla Gift Cards - Money Orders?

I’ve seen a few threads on how to get cash off Vanilla Gifts and one common theme that came up was USPS money orders. I had 5 cards which I tried this method on this week, and the first two worked! But on the third attempt, it stopped working. All 3 of my remaining cards declined. I called Vanilla and they said there was an issue with the cards, but they couldn’t disclose whether it was due to my attempted transactions. They mailed new ones. Once I get them, should I try again? Or maybe get a money order at a place like Walmart instead? Please help, don’t want them to freeze again!

submitted by /u/edrosen1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1asfg07/vanilla_gift_cards_money_orders/

No comments:

Add Comment