Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I got paid $4 to take $49 worth of Mayo, Air Wick, Dish Soap, Suavitel, and More!

Here are the goodies.

Lots of repeat deals this week. Some I've gotten recently, and others I've gotten months ago.

Total: $49.13

Coupons: None!

Total Cash Back: $53.18

Final Cost: -$4.05 - Money Maker

Photo of the haul.


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. The stores are listed in the breakdown image. I don't include sites that take any receipt such as Coinout, ReceiptPal, etc on my breakdown.

Note: Individual deals vary by user for most apps. If you don't have the deals right now, you can try checking back later.

 

My Guides

  1. All rebate apps/sites I use and/or know about

  2. How I do my hauls

  3. Beginners guide to using rebate apps/sites - for those who don't know where to start

 

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

If you don't need feminine hygiene products, toothpaste, soaps, etc - consider donating them to your local women's shelter, church, or school!

 

Some Additional Deals

  • Starry - Free after rebate. Expires 2/25/24 - PayPal, Venmo. Up to $2.50.

  • Glucerna - Free up to $15 Expires 3/15/24 or when supplies run out (up to 5k rebates) - Venmo, PayPal, Prepaid Card - You will be asked for full name, email, phone number, address, birth month and year, and a couple other questions - It took around half a day to hear back from the receipt submission. It only took a few minutes after I submitted my info for the reward. I chose PayPal and got refunded immediately after giving them my PayPal email.

  • Perfect Bar - One free bar - PayPal, Venmo, Amazon - Rebates are often instant

  • CHKP - Free after Aisle - Fairway, Whole Foods, ShopRite

  • Dr Elsey's Cat Litter - Up to $22 back on a bag up to 40 lbs when you purchase at Target, Walmart, or a local business pet store. You need to cut out the barcode and mail it in with the receipt. One rebate per person/household/address. Must submit within 90 days. There's also a handful of $1 coupons on this page.

  • Born Simple Pasta Sauce - Free after PayPal/Venmo rebate. Only available at Target

  • Free bag of Like Air Puffcorn - Refund via PayPal or Venmo. Must purchase in-store or for curbside pickup. Expiration date unknown.

  • Kellogg's Promotions - Various stuff ranging from coupons for free products, movie tickets, various merchandise, and more.

  • Various Sampoll offers

  • Offers on Aisle | Referrals: Cleancult | Stur at Target | Halfday | Actual Veggies (using my ref will give me another rebate offer) Pays out via PayPal or Venmo

  • Various freebies on Ibotta.

  • Various deals I've done in previous weeks can still be done.

 

Afterthoughts

Technically spent more money than I made for the bonus, but I'm okay with that since I really wanted the mayo and I plan to finish up the bigger bonus this weekend.

I noticed on Fetch there's now a little icon to show when there's a limited number of a rebate left. I saw one for 72k. I just got my rebate for the starry yesterday. It refused to accept my one email, but it took the other one. The money came in instantly once it accepted my email.

 

New month means it's time to submit my 10 receipts to Amazon Shopper panel for $10.

 

Time Spent

I planned my haul over the course of about half an hour while I was eating, and I was in the store about 45 minutes including my regular shopping.

 

Food From Deals

Nothing new this week. I was being weird with my ingredients last week though. Chicken Cordon Bleu... sort of | Chicken crusted "pizza"

 

Do you guys want me to continue showing things I've made using ingredients I got from rebate apps on these posts? Let me know in the comments, or you can vote on this poll if you want to remain anonymous.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1ajqp3p/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_got_paid_4_to_take_49/

No comments:

Add Comment