Popular Posts

IP Flagged on Prolific?

Hey all, I applied for prolific a few weeks ago and was pretty stoked to get accepted right away. I was really enjoying making a few bucks a day for the first few days, but after a few days I stopped getting any surveys at all. I check several times a day. Then I started getting emails about surveys available to me but would get an error saying there was an issue with my network.

I finally read more into the error today, and it said my IP had been flagged. It recommended restarting my phone to generate a new IP, which I did, and suddenly my dashboard was full of surveys. I took a few while out of the house, but after returning home the surveys disappeared. I'm on a private network with no VPN/ proxies so I have no idea why I would be flagged. I

I reached out to support and they confirmed that my IP is flagged and but can't tell me why, but that my account is in good standing. I've tried restarting my phone while disconnected from wifi to see if that helped again, but it did not. I will be calling my internet provider tomorrow to reset my IP and password just in case.

Has anyone else experienced this with prolific and successfully resolved the issue? I really liked that I could take surveys to earn $ in my downtime so I'm pretty bummed.

submitted by /u/DryIdeal
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1ax2lhf/ip_flagged_on_prolific/

No comments:

Add Comment