Popular Posts

TopCashback's USA "Virtual Visa Prepaid Card" - used in the EU

Hello.

I am from Europe but I use TopCashback.com. I have there a lot of money. Normally, I would like to withdraw the money to my PayPal account but I see there is a VISA prepaid option with additional 5% bonus. I have 2 questions regarding to it.

  1. Does the card work in the EU? For example for topping up my STEAM account which is in PLN (I know STEAM exchanges money when you put gift ard details in different currency).
  2. Can I withdraw money on TopCashback to the same card more times or every time they will create a new card?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Big_Goldberg
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1abfto7/topcashbacks_usa_virtual_visa_prepaid_card_used/

No comments:

Add Comment