Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I got paid $1 to take $75 worth of Protein Shakes, Shampoo, Laundry Soap, Seasoning, Toothpaste, and More!

Here are the goodies.

Lots of new stuff this week that I haven't gotten before.

Total: $74.86

Coupons: None!

Total Cash Back: $75.74

Final Cost: -$0.88 - Money Maker

Photo of the haul.


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. The stores are listed in the breakdown image. I don't include sites that take any receipt such as Coinout, ReceiptPal, etc on my breakdown. Extra Column: Glucerna | Perfect Bar

Note: Individual deals vary by user for most apps. If you don't have the deals right now, you can try checking back later.

 

My Guides

  1. All rebate apps/sites I use and/or know about

  2. How I do my hauls

  3. Beginners guide to using rebate apps/sites - for those who don't know where to start

 

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

If you don't need feminine hygiene products, toothpaste, soaps, etc - consider donating them to your local women's shelter, church, or school!

 

Some Additional Deals

 

Afterthoughts

It's been a while since my last post. The holidays were rough and what was meant to just be a one week break turned into a month before I knew it. Whoops. My weekly posts should resume now though.

Overall, today's haul went quite smoothly. I went to the store fairly early in the morning, so there were a lot of elderly people who seemed to have no concept of other people existing, but other than that things went shockingly well. All the rebates went through right away (even Walmart Cash which ALWAYS takes weeks for me). I found everything I was looking for. I didn't even forget something stupid and have to run back through the entire store (again). My Google Receipt submission popped up right away (I usually get it the day after I shop). I even found some of my favorite donuts discounted so I picked up a 2-pack. I'm also enjoying the lower requirement bigger bonus I got. I'll be finishing that up next week. All in all, a great trip to return to.

 

The perfect bar rebate has been going on for quite some time now, but they seem to have updated it in November. I didn't see anything saying you couldn't do it if you had done the previous promotion, so I gave it a try, and it went through instantly. I went with PayPal - it requires you to sign in which isn't unusual anymore. I was paid immediately.

For the Glucerna - There was a $3 rebate on Ibotta but it disappeared for me. It might be worth checking to see if your account has one. You can submit the receipt via email or text. I went with text expecting it to be faster, but I don't think it will be since it didn't even ask how I want to be paid. The rebate does specify that it's limited to 5,000 total, so act quick.

 

I saw MyPoints changed their redemption page, you now can tell them how many products you purchased. This is just an extra step at walmart, but it'll be nice for other stores that don't always get the count right. They also made the button to send things to review bigger, which is great.

I saw Fetch got rid of their spin wheel as well and replaced it with games, but gift cards are still at their higher price so they basically just started giving us less per receipt.

BrandClub now has a lot of Great Value products added too. No surveys, but the 2% back is most certainly welcome.

 

My Ibotta yearly recap came in about two weeks ago, but I didn't look at it right away. It doesn't seem to be coming up anymore, so that's a bit disappointing.

 

Time Spent

I planned my haul over the course of about an hour while I played with the cat and got ready to leave. I was in the store under an hour, which included my regular shopping as well.

 

Food From Deals

I know I made some stuff, but I honestly can't remember what. I made some sort of desert bar with that oreo ice cream, and something with the rice cups. Here's a few things I've made in the past though: "Zesty Alfredo" Popcorn (I might have to try this with the taco seasoning) | Cherry Mousse Cake | Pistachio Pudding Cake

 

Do you guys want me to continue showing things I've made using ingredients I got from rebate apps on these posts? Let me know in the comments, or you can vote on this poll if you want to remain anonymous.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/19484tr/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_got_paid_1_to_take_75/

No comments:

Add Comment