Popular Posts

Shopping Cash Back Sites

Hi there.

Are there any cash back sites that automatically give cash back on purchases without having to activate deals/coupons or select stores?

For example, the arrangement I have for restaurants right now is I have apps like BILT and the United Dining Program that will automatically pickup the credit card purchases at applicable restaurants and reward me the points/cash back/miles automatically. Also, I can book restaurants through Seated and earn more cash back by simply uploading a receipt (or by paying with inKind with discounted refunded money), but it’s nice because I didn’t have to preselect anything in advance and it happens automatically.

I’m wondering if such an arrangement exists for normal shopping. I’d like something that just sees the transactions on linked cards and awards me the cash back if they are at any applicable retailer, without me needing to go in advance to select coupon or deals every time. I wouldn’t mind uploading a receipt after the fact but what I’ve seen is they still make you select the discounts per store (and in worse cases, per item).

Any thoughts? Would love to hear some advice on what to do, thanks!

submitted by /u/Da1bearsfan
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1ad9g4u/shopping_cash_back_sites/

No comments:

Add Comment